Nearly all kinds of pain, aside from broken bones and similar trauma, can often be treated without surgery using chiropractic methods.
Spinal adjustments are both the foremost effective and non-invasive thanks to relieve most back and neck pain yet as other pain.
Although other things like exercise, massage therapy, and diet/lifestyle planning must be practiced in addition so as to stay that pain away. Our plans are made specifically for your needs and can speed your road to recovery. These habits, if kept beyond our treatment will facilitate your reach your full health potential.
Rehabilitation includes a spread of common physiatrics techniques and coverings that are specifically designed to handle injuries sustained by the structures of the musculoskeletal system: bones, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and cartilage.
- Hot/Cold packs can prepare muscles for exercise and manipulation or reduce inflammation to create movement less painful
- Electrical stimulation activates nerves in damaged tissues to assist develop strength and stability
- Ultrasound generates sound waves that are transferred to a selected a part of the body employing a probe. Sound waves travel deep into the tissue creating a gentle heat
- Strength and stability exercises are accustomed help the body reestablish the right function of the musculoskeletal tissues
- Stretching tight muscles and joints can help relieve pain and find patients back to their previous range of motion
During a massage treatment, our massage therapist uses a peaceful and mild touch to relax the body and mind. Our zen-like atmosphere promotes a state of peace and tranquility, and therefore the body naturally releases pent-up tension trapped within the muscles. Important physiological changes also occur. Your pulse rate and breathing rate will decrease, as will force per unit area levels and therefore the presence of the strain hormone cortisol in your blood stream. Your well being also will be enhanced due to increased levels of endorphins, nature’s painkillers and mood elevator. While our massage therapist kneads your muscles, fresh, oxygenated blood enters, flushing out toxins and carboxylic acid, a material that blocks healing.
Our certified massage therapists combine elements from several varieties of treatment, tailoring therapy sessions to the particular needs of every patient. In myofascial release, for instance, gentle pressure is applied to relax and stretch muscles and connective tissues. Trigger point massage applies pressure to specific trigger points within the body and alleviates muscle pain and spasms. If you’re athletic or recovering from sports injury, a deep-tissue sports massage can speed healing, while reducing the danger of future injury.
The disc force decompression applies negative pressure within the patient’s back, and takes all pressure off the disc in need of treatment. This negative pressure acts as a vacuum, allowing the jelly contents of the disc to travel back to its donut disc shape. The subtle pumping action of the decompression machine allows the disc to achieve water and nutrients so as to properly heal itself.
Conditions the Disc Force has had most success with include:
- Back pain
- Disc Bulges & Herniations
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
Disclaimer: Patients cannot have any metal implants in their back
The VLC Ketogenic Weight Loss Program features and Benefits
- A safe, short-term proven solution program that promotes fast fat loss with weight reduction averages of 3 – 7 pounds/week
- Utilization of fat for energy that promotes cellulite reduction
- Promotes blood sugar, cholesterol, and blood pressure level improvement
- Improved energy and appetite control
- Body sculpting
- Skin tone noticeably improves
- Educates how/why food affects and is utilized by the body
- Delicious foods satisfy cravings
- Costs less than mass marketed alternatives
” I’ve always tried my best to keep in shape through resistance training however I noticed a few months ago that I started to get sciatic pain down my right leg. Dr. Mike took the time to really explain to me what my condition was and how it could be treated, and to my surprise my sciatic pain disappeared after just one adjustment! I can’t say enough good things about this doctor. Thank you very much.”