Nearly all kinds of pain, aside from broken bones and similar trauma, can often be treated without surgery using chiropractic methods.
Spinal adjustments are both the foremost effective and non-invasive ways to relieve most back and neck pain yet as other pain.
Although other things like exercise, massage therapy, and diet/lifestyle planning must be practiced in addition so as to stay that pain away. Our plans are made specifically for your needs and can speed your road to recovery. These habits, if kept beyond our treatment will facilitate your reach your full health potential.
Rehabilitation includes a spread of common physiatrics techniques and coverings that are specifically designed to handle injuries sustained by the structures of the musculoskeletal system: bones, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and cartilage.
- Hot/Cold packs can prepare muscles for exercise and manipulation or reduce inflammation to create movement less painful
- Electrical stimulation activates nerves in damaged tissues to assist develop strength and stability
- Ultrasound generates sound waves that are transferred to a selected a part of the body employing a probe. Sound waves travel deep into the tissue creating a gentle heat
- Strength and stability exercises are accustomed help the body reestablish the right function of the musculoskeletal tissues
- Stretching tight muscles and joints can help relieve pain and find patients back to their previous range of motion
The disc force decompression applies negative pressure within the patient’s back, and takes all pressure off the disc in need pressure within the patient’s back, and takes all pressure off the disc in need of treatment. This negative pressure acts as a vacuum, allowing the jelly contents of the disc to travel back to its donut disc shape. The subtle pumping action of the decompression machine allows the disc to achieve water and nutrients so as to properly heal itself.
Conditions the Disc Force has had most success with include:
- Back pain
- Disc Bulges & Herniations
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
Disclaimer: Patients cannot have any metal implants in their back
” I’ve always tried my best to keep in shape through resistance training however I noticed a few months ago that I started to get sciatic pain down my right leg. Dr. Mike took the time to really explain to me what my condition was and how it could be treated, and to my surprise my sciatic pain disappeared after just one adjustment! I can’t say enough good things about this doctor. Thank you very much.”